General & Restorative Dentistry in Langley…
New Patients Always Welcome!
We Are Your Langley Dentist!
We understand the importance of a beautiful and healthy smile for your confidence and wellbeing. Our mission is to help you smile more and spread the joy by providing comprehensive family dentistry in a relaxing environment. Thank you for trusting us as your dentist in Langley.
COVID UPDATE & SAFETY
May 26, 2020
We at Amazing Smile Dental, have taken extraordinary efforts to keep our workplace safe.
In these new extraordinary times, our dental office is the safest place you can visit.
As you know, Covid-19 will not be over until a vaccine is found , which can take up go 18 months.
- Our front door has been changed to a motion activated (no touch) opening system, to eliminate one of the high contact surfaces.
- We limit the number of patients in the office and adhere to social distancing, by asking patients to remain in their car, till requested by the Receptionist
- Several clear plexiglass barriers provide a physical barrier between patients and receptionists.
- The air in our office is continuously cleaned; the HEPA filter is the only filter that can effectively remove virus particles. Then the ultraviolet light (UV light) neutralizes/kills all virus and bacteria.
- All aerosols generated from any dental procedures are immediately vacuumed up with a dedicated HEPA/UV vacuum that is situated chair side, and a second one in the room
- All our rooms that generate aerosols are sealed and the air is continuously filtered.
- All staff are dressed in the appropriate PPE’s including gowns, fitted N95 masks, face shields and hair bouffants.
- All rooms are appropriately sanitized after each/every patient .
- After the temperature scan, each patient is asked to wash their hands before and after their dental procedure. Also a hydrogen peroxide rinse is provided to keep your mouth virus-free.
- At the end of the day, we use a ultrasonic fog machine, to kill all viruses and superbugs, to sanitize the entire office thoroughly. As used in hospital OR (operating room).
Education, Experience, & Expertise…
We’re single handedly changing the perception of going to the Langley dentist!
We understand that most people don’t like going to the dentist. We’ve done everything possible to ensure you have a great experience.
Dentistry for the whole family…
Welcome to Amazing Smile Dental where keeping your smile healthy and beautiful is always our top concern. Our team of dentists has the experience and education it takes to provide your family with their general and cosmetic dental needs. Our staff members are dedicated to patient comfort and we are currently accepting new patients of all ages in the Langley, Surrey, Clayton Heights and Cloverdale areas. We also welcome dental emergencies.
General & Cosmetic Care
Our clinic offers a wide range of dental procedures suitable for the entire family. Whether you need an implant to replace a lost tooth or an emergency pediatric appointment for your child, our dental office is equipped to handle all of your needs in one setting.
- We accept ALL major insurance plans
- Complimentary consultations
- Convenient location
- Experienced dentists
- We focus on diagnosis and treatment planning using our digital technology
- Short notice emergency appointments available
Have Questions for Our Dentists?
Proper dental case is essential to maintaining good oral health.
At Amazing Smile Dental, we want to help when you’re at home and an oral health question arises. That’s why we strive to provide you with answers to all of your dental questions in our dental blog. We hope you’ll take advantage of this helpful information. However, should you have a dental question that requires an immediate response, don’t hesitate to call 604-514-7588 and speak to a dentist.
Schedule an Appointment with a Dentist Today
Whether you need to schedule a regular check-up or an emergency dental appointment, our dentists are here to help!
Please feel free to contact us no matter the situation, and we’ll see that your dental needs are met to the best of our abilities. To schedule an appointment in our office, simply fill out the easy to use eForm or give us a call today. We look forward to meeting with you!